Hey there, I'm Beth, president at Blue Frog Apparel, or as I like to think of myself, Chief BFAFrogger. Most days you can find me in my office with my two (65 pound) puppies at my feet on the search for new brands and new ideas. I am mostly known for being a wifey who is better at ordering take-out than cooking up a meal and a mommy of the cutest #bfafrogger I know. I love serving the world by providing unique and original clothes for the littles in our lives. The things I am most passionate about are my family and having fun. Life is way too serious and you need to make sure you squeeze in a little happiness here and there.
When I'm not busy working on Blue Frog Apparel, you can catch me having dance parties with my little and my hubby. We also love to travel and seek adventure. If you're dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
1. I love naps and if you ask my husband, he thinks that's all I do.
2. I love to dance! My moves include the running man, the sprinkler, and the shopping cart.
3. Kraft Mac and Cheese takes me back to my childhood. I'm not sure what it is about this delicious goodness, but that processed cheese powder hits me right in the feels.
4. I have a serious addiction to chocolate. Like, seriously serious.
5. I've been keeping it real since 1985.
Still here? Let's connect! Sign up for my newsletters here: https://goo.gl/j4RUaj